Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paris - Great Value For Money



Paris here I come! The city holds a particular place in my travel diary considering of the mighty Eiffel Tower, the intoxicating taste of red and white wine, the free-flowing champagne, shopping for designer clothes (my wife's favorite pastime), the gorgeous and petite Parisian women, and the overall ambience. The very good thing is that everyplace/street or arrondissement in Paris is properly connected by bus, cabs and the metro. Therefore, the believed of finding the appropriate accommodation did not appear too herculean a job for me.

Becoming one of the most lovely cities in Europe and being the capital of France, Paris has different kinds of accommodations to offer you. Because my spending budget was not actually high, I over-looked the conveniently located five-star accommodations. My motto was to get a nice little shack in a excellent neighborhood, so that I could have my share of silence. Now Paris has hotels, which can be categorized as premium, budget and economy class and then there are the service apartments as properly as private homes.

The private houses are a fantastic place to remain for individual travelers and primarily girls. Most of these properties are owned by retired men and women or pensioners who cook delicious meals and adore the provider of consumers from several parts of the globe. I also had the chance to stay at Camille's house, a lady in her early 50's with graying hair and a pleasant smile who served me warm vegetable soup with baguette followed by red Camargue rice salad and homemade and exquisite raspberry liquor. Mine was a double room with a bathroom and it price me 75 Euros per night but it was a revealing knowledge.

give wonderful worth for dollars. You can have a studio apartment, apartments with 1-four bedrooms and all this in the suburbs or anyplace within the 20 arrondissement in Paris. I chose an apartment with 1 bedroom in the vicinity of Saint Germain Des Pres in the 6th arrondissement and paid 1040 € for the week. I had each and every facility I could feel of at my disposal from cable Tv to DVD, stereo player, alarm clock, WIFI access, a totally furnished kitchen (I liked the notion of eating out - maybe I was too lazy to cook) and above all sparkling clean bed sheets, linen and towels (I am a cleanliness freak!). A studio apartment near Champs de Mars would have expense me 1300 € a week but somehow I thought I would spend the dollars saved sipping wine by the river and enjoying the thought of life being wonderful and that is exactly what I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Travel Package Europe
Powered By Blogger